This category is dedicated to providing specific information about GDPR issues in education and teaching.
In this category you can find articles, practical guides and resources to understand how to meet GDPR requirements on your website, while managing the personal data of students, teachers and staff.
Topics covered in this category could include the data protection responsibilities of schools, collecting and processing student and staff data, best practice for obtaining consent from individuals, data security in educational environments, as well as the custom steps to take in the event of a data breach.
- DPO & GDPR professionals
- GDPR Compliance
- GDPR E-commerce
- GDPR Educational establishments
- GDPR News
- GDPR Real estate agency
- GDPR SME showcase website
- What should you remember about the DSA if you are a DPO?
- Informing Internet users about the GDPR using the Legal Design
- How to make your real estate agency’s website GDPR and EPrivacy compliant?
- Your guide to manage cookies on your website
- How to make your school’s website GDPR and EPrivacy compliant ?