This category is dedicated to providing specific information on GDPR issues for estate agents.
You’ll be able to find articles, tips and best practice to ensure your website is GDPR compliant while managing your day-to-day business. Topics could include customer data collection and storage, data subject consent, data security, individuals’ rights over their personal information, as well as the legal implications in the event of non-compliance.
The articles in this category will help you understand your legal data protection obligations, implement GDPR-compliant privacy and cookie policies, and ensure the privacy and security of your customers’ data.
- DPO & GDPR professionals
- GDPR Compliance
- GDPR E-commerce
- GDPR Educational establishments
- GDPR News
- GDPR Real estate agency
- GDPR SME showcase website
- What should you remember about the DSA if you are a DPO?
- Informing Internet users about the GDPR using the Legal Design
- How to make your real estate agency’s website GDPR and EPrivacy compliant?
- Your guide to manage cookies on your website
- How to make your school’s website GDPR and EPrivacy compliant ?