- Read more: What should you remember about the DSA if you are a DPO?
- Read more: Webinar on the GDPR compliance for SMEs by the Belgian Data Protection Authority
- Read more: The CNIL publishes two practical guides: the DPO guide and the associations guide
In this category, you can find all the latest news on the GDPR in Europe. This European regulation, in force since 25 May 2018, aims to protect the privacy of individuals by regulating the collection, processing and retention of personal data by businesses and organisations.
Whether you’re a business, estate agency, school, data protection professional or simply interested in privacy issues, this category will keep you up to date with important developments in the GDPR and its impact on society and businesses.
Make sure your website is up to date and compliant with Admeet.
- DPO & GDPR professionals
- GDPR Compliance
- GDPR E-commerce
- GDPR Educational establishments
- GDPR News
- GDPR Real estate agency
- GDPR SME showcase website
- What should you remember about the DSA if you are a DPO?
- Informing Internet users about the GDPR using the Legal Design
- How to make your real estate agency’s website GDPR and EPrivacy compliant?
- Your guide to manage cookies on your website
- How to make your school’s website GDPR and EPrivacy compliant ?